STEP 1: REGISTER
Register for the event you wish to enter using the above options.
You can enter any virtual event individually or all four and get a series ranking and a T-Shirt.
- The Zwift event will take place on the last Sunday of the month but you can otherwise complete your event at any time over the weekend.
- If you are taking part in the Zwift event you must complete Run 1 prior to the meet up start time of 8.30am.
- If outside of Zwift you must be finished by Midday on that Sunday.
- All events must be completed in the right order and no more than 15 minutes after finishing your Bike starting your Run 2. You should aim to complete run 1 and move to the bike again within 15 minutes although it is accepted that for Zwift riders this may not be practical.
STEP 2 RACE
Run wherever you like, but we suggest you keep it flat and fast.
Make sure you record the run on your electronic device of choice so you can submit the link to the activity afterwards. For those taking part in the Zwift event this run must be completed in the hours immediately preceding the bike.
ZWIFT MEET UP RIDE / TURBO
What better way to race virtually than online in Zwift. As we’re not allowed to organise a proper race on their platform though we’ll be doing this with a Meet up Ride starting at 8.30am. Joining instructions will be sent out to those joining.
From the moment you set off your time will start.
Prior to the event we will send out the required settings and equipment you must be set to during the event. We cannot force a virtual event to be a fair and level playing field but with if everyone acts in the spirit of fairplay we can all enjoy ourselves whilst we wait for true racing to restart.
Record the time shown on screen for the race distance after you finish – not the time of your exercise file.
Can’t join us on Zwift – complete your run on your normal turbo using appropriate software and supply us with the datafile upon completion.
Take your bike out and hit the streets out on your favourite loop just make sure at all times you abide by social distancing and the highway code at all times.
For juniors you can find a suitable lap section and record accordingly, just be aware GPS may under read on small circular courses.
Within 15 minutes of completing your bike you need to be laced up and out the doors for that final run.
Record your time again via your electronic device, upload to a publicly viewable location.
STEP 3: SEND US YOUR RESULTS AND PROOF
USING OUR ONLINE FORM YOU WILL SUBMIT
1. Submit your Run 1 time via Strava/Garmin or similar viewable file as proof of your time
2. Submit your Bike/Zwift time or if done outdoors Strava/Garmin Time
3.Submit your Run 2 Time via Strava/Garmin or similar viewable file as proof of your time
We will randomly check a selection of the results or if any anomalies are noted. Your honesty is key in virtual events and failure to submit a correct time will result in a disqualified result.
STEP 4: SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE DOING IN THE FULLSTEAM STRAVA CLUB
Join the Strava club where you will be able to check out the competition and see how they are doing before the results are published.
STEP 5: CHECK OUT THE RESULTS
We will aim to get the results published with 48 hours and ranked by fastest total time.
Series points will be awarded as a reverse of the number of people taking part. So if 100 people are entered first place will get 100 points and so on.