OPTIMISE YOUR INTAKE
– In order to maximise the effect of the ingredients Acetyl L-Carnatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous & Citrulline Malate you should look to maintain a consistent daily intake. On training days take RACESTAK as normal and on non training days you can split into two servings.
– If you are using RACESTAK on a less frequent basis you will still find benefits and you will still raise natural stores but not to the same extent and may provide a smaller benefit.
– Once the bodies stores have been elevated you may find you can reduce down the frequency of usage and maintain the benefits.
– Your real food diet will also have an effect on your natural stores and will affect the degree of supplementation required in order to maximise the bodies stores.
– Adjust your serving size up or down to ensure you’re getting the dosage shown to work in scientific studies by weight. Closer to 50Kg = 2 scoops, closer to 100kg = 4 scoops.